Casual dining with a view at Doc’s Landing
Doc's Landing voted Best Scenic Patio along the Water in the Twin Cities area in 2014 & 2015 by the Pioneer Press!
After a fantastic round of golf, there’s no better place to wind down and relax than Doc’s Landing Pub. It’s located on the lower level of the clubhouse with inside and outside views of the Mississippi River from every window.
It’s also a perfect venue for meetings or events wishing requiring more intimacy. Maximum capacity for the Doc’s Landing Pub is 80 and can be reserved in advance.
Head to the Turn Stop for a quick bit to eat and drink when you’re making the turn. It’s located on the lower level of the clubhouse on your way to the 10th hole. We’ll get you all fueled up and ready to take on the back nine in no time. We offer a great selection of food and drinks that you can take on the road.
- 1/3lb Grilled Foot Long Hot Dog Compliments of Patty Gallivan
- Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich
- 1/4lb Bratwurst with famous seasoning from Green Bay, bathed in secret spices; horseradish, onions, garlic and beer
- Chicago Style Sliced Italian Beef Sandwich
- Clarks Submarine Sandwich
- Smoked BBQ Pork Loin Medallions Sandwich; Mississippi Dunes Tradition started in 1996 on our Texas Smoker